Eliminate power quality assumptions from analytical equipment
Power quality analyzers help predict, find and troubleshoot three-phase and single-phase power distribution circuits. The latest models of power analyzers are equipped with an on-screen display that shows trends and events, although the current trends are still monitored in the background.
You can also test the complete SpO2 system, including the sensor, extension cable with the Optical SpO2 Pulse Oximeter Simulator. You can also check the ECG Patient Simulator Price & Cardiac Output Simulator online whenever you need.
One of the best analyzers on the market is the three-phase Fluke 434 and 435. It is designed to the new IEC standards for harmonic oscillation and power quality.
Some of the key features of the Fluke 434/435 model are
• Real-time troubleshooting while recording in the background
• Safety class is the highest in the industry
• Waveform data for all phases are obtained at the same time
• Four current probes can measure neutral and three phase
• Automatic recording of measurements for later analysis
• Easy to do with diagnosing the circuit breaker trip
• Long battery life and three year warranty
Power quality analyzers are very useful in
• Identification, energy assessment, and analysis before and after repairs justify the costs.
• Check electrical system capacity before adding additional loads
• Identification of recurring problems