History Of The Company

The company was founded in 1966 by two brothers, Larry and Jerry Lewis. The brothers had a passion for fire restoration and started the business as a small operation. The company quickly became known for its high-quality work and professionalism.

Today, the company employs more than 60 people and continues to serve the fire restoration agency with quality work. The company was founded in 1951 and specialized in fire restoration. 

Image Source: Google

The company grew rapidly, and in 1975 it became the first company in the United States to be certified by the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) for its fire restoration certification program. In 1984, the company opened its own training center in Pineville, North Carolina. 

In 2002, the company purchased its current headquarters building in Jefferson City, Missouri. Today, the company employs more than 350 people and offers a full range of fire restoration services. The company has a reputation for excellence, and has worked on some of the most prestigious fire restoration projects in the world. 

Some of these projects include the restoration of the White House and Pentagon after 9/11, restoration of Notre Dame Cathedral after a fire destroyed much of it in 2006, and restoration of Buckingham Palace after a fire destroyed much of it in 1992.

The company also offers consulting services to government and private organizations across the United States. The company was founded in 1978 by two firefighters, Gary and Ralph. Gary had been a firefighter for 13 years and Ralph had been a firefighter for 8 years. The purpose of the company was to provide restoration services to fires.